- [S1373850408] Ancestry Family Trees, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.), Ancestry Family Trees.
- [S1373838927] 1910 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2006. For details on the contents of the film numbers, visit the following NARA web page: NARA.Original data - United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Thirteenth Census of the United), Year: 1910; Census Place: Civil District 7, Anderson, Tennessee; Roll: T624_1490; Page: 16A; Enumeration District: 8; Image: 219.
Birth date: abt 1859Birth place: GeorgiaResidence date: 1910Residence place: Civil District 7, Anderson, Tennessee
- [S1375060616] 1930 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2002.Original data - United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Fifteenth Census of the United States, 1930. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1930. T626, ), Year: 1930; Census Place: District 11, Knox, Tennessee; Roll: 2260; Page: 11B; Enumeration District: 87; Image: 272.0.
Birth date: abt 1858Birth place: GeorgiaResidence date: 1930Residence place: District 11, Knox, Tennessee
- [S1772915688] findagrave (Reliability: 2), 20 May 2009.
Birth: Jun. 4, 1859
Death: Oct. 11, 1945
- [S1772915680] Swain County Marriages 1871 - 1905, Elsie Jones Bryson, (Swain County Genealogical Society), 79 (Reliability: 2), Mar 2002.
Hill, Bud, 20, of Swain, son of Elijah and Delphia Hill (both living) of Monroe Co., Tenn., to Harriet A. Payne, 20, of Swain, daughter of G.B. and Fannie Payne (both living) of Swain, on June 9, 1891. Performed by D. Lester, Justice of the Peace, at J.H. Crisp's, Forney's Creek Twsp. G.B. Payne, Thos. H. Lester and Benj. D. Lester, wit.